Traits of a Good Leader:
- Leaders make themselves Visible by circulating around the workplace, making them appear more approachable and available.
- They are Consistent, they don't be tyrant one day and a coward the next. Flip-flopping between styles confuses teammates.
- Leaders try to Initiate conversations to help find better solutions.
- They carry a Positive attitude. This optimistic attitude can carry over to others.
- Leaders are always Responsible . They accept challenges as well as successes.
- The most important traits of a leader is being a good Listener. Focus on the needs of your teammates. They show people that they are willing to listen to what they have to say, that they are worthy of his time.
- Leaders Recognize efforts by teammates. If a teammate performs well, then let him or her be know.
- They know how to Communicate clearly and are able to convey their message in a way that connects with the listener.
- Leaders are always Fun, lightness can complement the seriousness of a job.
A Good Leader remains calm when in a crisis. Instead of panicking, they would try to think of an effective solution. They carry a positive attitude even when at the edge of failing.